Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I reduce the scars on my face from where I picked at spots?

I know I shouldn%26#039;t have, but I did! Over the years from where I%26#039;ve had spots, I%26#039;ve scratched the top off them, and they%26#039;ve gone into little scars, almost like dents in my face. Although they%26#039;re not too noticible when I put make-up on, I don%26#039;t like them very much. I tried bio-oil for months, but it had no effect and just made my face really greasy. Can anybody help me?|||i have had the same problems... here%26#039;s the best i%26#039;ve found... but my understanding is that it%26#039;s really different for everyone. neutrogena makes a great acne fade peel. very good stuff. also they make a microdermabraisa kit that i like now. the kits almost fourty bucks, but then you just have to buy new sponges and cream every month or so. the peel works pretty well too though and it%26#039;s cheaper. they have a lot of great products. i also had my doc prescribe things, and only ever found one that works. it%26#039;s called klaron. maybe ask your doc about it... i LOVE it. good luck!|||for one.. stop picking at them.. they go away .. really they do...





1. Go see a dermatologist, s/he will be able to prescribe something to reduce the swellen.





2. spend a few minutes in like a CVS, Eckerds in the beauty section and read through some of the face ointments they have ones that are like cover up but they also help reduce the pimples





3. try Proactiv apparently that works in ridding pimples completely|||Hi there, find a really good spa or beauty salon that has a licenced esthetician , there are facial peels that can help, but need more than one application before a difference is made. The other alternative is to have your doctor referr you to a dermatologist who can suggest other methods like laser treatments depending on how severe the scarring is. Good luck!|||sorry i have the same problem except its all over my body|||I suggest your Ambi Fade Soap, it works on every skin tone. It fades the darkness without harsh chemicals or bleaching the skin. Drink water, and stray away from fatty and greasy foods. I suggest Cocoa Butter also. Good Luck. I have this same problem, also.|||aloe Vera,(although u may experience slight pain)or tumeric powder.oh,cinnamon powder works well,to.mix with water.again,u may experience a burning sensation,but if anything bad happens,dont come running after me!!!!!good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment