Friday, January 8, 2010

How to reduce the appearance of scars?

Specific product brand names?


Vitamin creams?


Something I don%26#039;t have to buy online?








I%26#039;ve attracted the whole mosquito-ville when I was a kid, but killed them all only after they sucked my blood. Jeepers. Now, I need anything that will help me reduce the appearance of scars. I don%26#039;t expect things to work overnight.. I fully understand it will take weeks.





Thanks.|||Try mederma or nature%26#039;s bounty vitamin E cream, heard it works wonders for scars.|||If you are an african-american, I would try coco butter. I am mixed (about 60% african american) and I cut myself with my razor. Bad. I put coco butter on the scab, and about 3-4 days later, the scar was starting to go away. But there are produts you can get at your local store that will help. But I suggest you go to your dematologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment