Friday, January 8, 2010

If I used regular scar removing cream on the acne scars on my face would it work to remove them?

I%26#039;ve recently gotten my breakouts to stop, making my acne scars more visible. I can mostly cover them up with makeup but i%26#039;d rather just get rid of the scars. So if I used regular scar removing cream (like the stuff you can get at a drug store) would it help to remove (or lighten) my scars?





By the way I used tree oil mixed with witch hazel, it got rid of my breakouts within a few days.|||I think they could help but I also think there is a difference in a scar from a surgry on your knee and an acne scar.





If you already haven%26#039;t bought or already have some scar removing cream instead I would recommend getting the Zenmed scar kit. Its formulated specificaly for Acne scars and also I love that its all natural.





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





Also it doesn%26#039;t hurt that they give you a 60 day money back guarantee :)





Also have you tried some home remedies? In most cases depending on your personal situation they also might help reduce the redness.





You could try some from:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Or





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRC2l7m0U鈥?/a>





Good Luck,


M|||I%26#039;m using a cream for my acne scars as well. It depends on what kind of cream you use, actually. I use a Vita-K complex cream on a daily basis, in the morning and at night. To get results, you should try to be patient and wait at least 3 weeks. Don%26#039;t get frustrated if the cream doesn%26#039;t work as quickly as you would like it too. :]|||try to make your skin exfoliate. use a scrub and make sure you scrub away at the scars.... its like sanding them away, let the skin rejuvinate and the scars will be gone soon.|||Nature has its best and permanent way, try to spend your precious time to look at my video in youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo429WmPd鈥?/a>|||yes, i use this stuff called scarzone that worked wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment