Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of scars made by cutting yourself?

I cut myself two nights ago and I need to get rid of the cuts! What can I do I need to do it by at least tomorrow pleasee help im so scared and i am never gonna cut again!|||You can buy bio oil. But it takes up to three months for the scars to go away completely, and you must put it on two times daily. Sorry, but there%26#039;s no way to make scars vanish by the snap of your fingers. I wish there was, though. I%26#039;m glad you%26#039;ve decided to never cut again. For the people who have a real problem with self-mutilation, they%26#039;re usually stereotyped as %26quot;emo%26quot; and attention-starved.|||If the cut is still healing there isn%26#039;t much you can do besides neosporin etc.|||I%26#039;m sorry but there%26#039;s no way to get rid of the cuts. Even after they heal, the scars won%26#039;t go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment