Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the solution in scars and blackening in the face caused by squeezing pimples?

I have a lot of scars both side of my jaws.


I used different astringent but it does not work.


What will be the best thing for me to do?|||Treat the acne put resist the temptation to pop the zits.Some people scar worse than others and you must have a real problem with scars.Your health care provider can get you some antibiotic to take orally and some other meds to apply to your skin.Often this can be done without having to pay big bucks for a dermatologist.Try not to be impatient as treatment will likely be needed for months but will pay off with nicer skin.If no better at all in 1-2 months of course a dermatologist should see you.Good luck!|||dermabrasion


laser surgury


chemical peels


bio oil





netrogena facial peels|||I don%26#039;t know if theres much you can do if you already have scars. I%26#039;m sure someone will say plastic surgery is the solution, but I%26#039;ve known a lot of people that still bear the scars of a rough acne problem from childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment