Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of a whole bunch of highly noticeable scars on your legs?

I get bit by mosquitoes then they turn right to purple scars. School is starting soon and I don%26#039;t want to walk around with a bunch of purple scars on my legs.|||Cocoa butter doesn%26#039;t work, but they sell something in stores I think it is called scars or use bleaching cream.|||Buy pure honey from a local bee farmer. You can find this at farmer%26#039;s markets or I found it on craigslist for $5 a bottle. The pure local stuff is the best.





I also bought gauze and medical tape from walmart. So total I spent was less than $10.





I put a layer of honey on gauze and taped it to the scar on my leg at night. The next morning I cleaned it and then repeated honey step at night. Within a day the redness was gone and one scar was completely gone. The other scar is almost gone.





I know how you feel with the embarrassing scars and I%26#039;m so happy I found something that works. Hope it works for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment