Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you get rid of scars?

I have a few scars that are about 2 years old. What are the different ways to get rid of them?|||hydrocortisone- it works the best and it works for scars rashes pimples,zits and all that kind of stuff you can find it at walgreens,walmart,cvs and stuff (get the ointment it works the best) belive me it works and keep on applying untill it goes away for good tell me how it all worked out :)|||Some over the counter cream to fade it away. If it doesnt%26#039; work that well, then u have to go for laser treatment, microdermabrasion and expensive treatments such as that. Try coco butter or something.|||Go to your dermatologist. I used tazorac prescribed medicine for my scars and it works.





Hope this will help.|||Iv got the same problem , iv asked the same question today, people told me to use vitamin E, dont no if this work or not? Check out the answers i got , on profile...hope this helps..|||sebo de macho, its a creme for scars. works very fast..|||polysporine it get%26#039;s rid of scars

No comments:

Post a Comment