Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get my scars to stay?

This is kinda weird, cuz everyone else is obsessed with getting their scars to disappear, but I have 5 surgical scars, and I love them all. They remind me that I am tough, and the first two I got remind me simply of how lucky I am to be alive.





I got my second 3 two weeks ago, and I want to make sure they don%26#039;t disappear. Because they%26#039;re surgical, they won%26#039;t, right? If there is the possibility they will, are there any tips to make sure they don%26#039;t?|||no, they%26#039;ll probably be with yo forever until you decide it%26#039;s time to go; if you ever do. The only thing possible is to slice them open every once in a while... but that sounds too emo. Try tattoing them even if they do go away, just to remember! (^.^)|||Besides cutting them or scratching the surface of them every so often, which sounds really weird. I would just apply some tanner to the scars so that they stay dark.|||no, surgical scars almost always stay youll be fine have you ever thought of getting a tatoo over them to make it cuter and more memorable

No comments:

Post a Comment