Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to remove scars without medical attention?

I have had scars on my face for about 9 years. They are not deep scars but its really embarassing. I have tried merderma but that takes too long and i really didn%26#039;t see a difference. I need something that will work fast. I know that u cant remove the scars completely but i need something that will make it less noticeable. Please help me.|||If you aren%26#039;t going to be a model or something, I would suggest going back to the Mederma. It takes longer, but from all I know its the most effective thing around. The other option is to see a dermatologist. Its possible the scars can be treated with lasers.|||Try VITAMIN E Gel. You can find it in a drug store or vitamin store. (Not the %26quot;contains Vitamin E%26quot; lotion) It works wonders on stretch marks and beauty scars.|||cocoa buter or vitamin e gel

No comments:

Post a Comment