Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you blend fake scars to look real?

I am trying to blend some scars to my face to look real but i still keep getting the outline arond them. How can I properly blend them? What do I need?|||I use nose putty to build them (not preformed latex scars). I choose the correct skin tone. I always dust my fingers with powder so it won%26#039;t stick as I work. Once you have the scar, rub along the edges and it will blend. Then makeup over the whole thing with your skin tone.





If you must use the preformed scars, then you can use putty around the outline to make the blend better. Otherwise use the back of your fingernail to get a larger bit of greasepaint and sort of build up around the edge. then you blend and smooth the makeup. Be sure to use powder set after.

No comments:

Post a Comment