Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get rid of the old scars on my legs?

I%26#039;ve lived the whole of my life with these scars , i can%26#039;t put up with them any longer, they make me shy.|||try co co butter - but u will have to use it every day as your regular cream





or bio oil this is meant to be really good, some of my friends said it helped them to reduce there stretch marks after they had kids|||it depends what kind of scar are u talking about and how big is the scar? is it wound scar ? burn scar? smaller scar can be improved with laser , hypertropic scar or keloid scar can be improved with laser or steroids injections , there are silicon based patched or gel for improving scars , and if it is a big scar plastic surgery is the answer. If you can provide me a detailed description of your scar, maybe i can provide you the best answer.|||cream lotion is being used to reduce the signs of old scars. what it does is lighten the color of the scar making it less noticeable. you may also avoid tanning your skin since this will make your skin and scar color appear uneven, thus, scars become visible

No comments:

Post a Comment