Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make really bad scars go away?

I have five very bad scars on my left arm, and i really really want them gone. Is there anyway, like a home remedy, to make them go away or at least not be as noticeable? Or even get them so they don%26#039;t pop out?|||you can try using mederma (i%26#039;ve used this one) or other scar fading medications. These can be a bit pricey though, and as with trying to fade any scar it usually will take a long while for them to fade/flatten.





in the mean time you can try covering them up with make up if they bother you.|||You can try maderma its a over the counter cream. It won%26#039;t completly make them dissapear but will in time make them lighter. I have surgical scars that I used maderma on and it helped. Also coco butter is supposed to help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment