Monday, April 26, 2010

What are some good products to cover up scars on your legs and arms?

Okay, I%26#039;m a person with a lot of scars, I%26#039;ve been using cocoa butter for years and its not working. I%26#039;ve been using this product called bio oil and I%26#039;ve been using that since October of last year and shows no results what so ever. They%26#039;re old scars and in the summer I don%26#039;t like wearing shorts cause of them. So since I can%26#039;t afford anything but products to cover them up. Maybe you guys have some ideas for me on how I can make them less noticable. Thanks in advance.|||i was in a saw accident a few years back.... it brings back bad memories to look at the scar that almost lost me my arm/ life...... so I%26#039;m going through a procedure by a dermatologist... it%26#039;s 150$us they pretty much laser off scars... its bad because people think I am a cutter, and that I did it myself... it%26#039;s cost me a job, potential boyfriends, strangers stare...etc.





just look up dermatologist in the phone book.... If you are a cutter... some derm wont do it... because they dont want to have you cut again and just screw up their work.... also I dont think cutters should even be able to get it done, they did it to themselves... so they should live with it.





vitamin E gel caps work... buy the capsules poke a hole in it and rub them over the scar... do this everyday and most scars reduce in two months|||Have you tried Mederma?|||I tried Scar guard it really work ,I recently had surgery and it did the job it cost around 60 dollars or you can get it on the internet as well as a plastic surgeon office.|||You don%26#039;t need to cover them up. Fade them away.


I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available on line. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;

No comments:

Post a Comment