Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get rid of scars on my legs that i got from cutting myself shaving ?

i have about 6 scars on my legs from over the years where i have cut myself shaving ? is there any way to fade them or make them less noticable ?|||when you shave your legs, use a hair conditioner. i know that sounds crazy, but it works! i swear it does! anyway, it can be any kind of hair conditioner you like. since i use it only for shaving, i use suave since its so inexpensive. this will leave your legs so soft!


as far as scars go, i go the all natural route and use aloe vera gel. but those scars will fade with time.|||Lots of time. AC is wrong, it takes a lot longer than a month, as I%26#039;m sure you know by now. The best thing I can say is time and cocoa butter. Cocoa Butter is good for scars and things. You could also try Mederma. I have those same scars on my legs (like, right there on the bone part, right??) and they fade away after months, but are helped by using cocoa butter. Don%26#039;t worry, they%26#039;ll go away. I guess we both need to start using Nair or something more often, or just being more careful shaving.|||have you tried a product called Bio oil? it is fantastic for reducing scars and is completely natural...


it makes your skin silky smooth as well :) its great for stretch marks but its great for scars as well..


here is the link for there website :D


http://www.bio-oil.com/en/uses.html|||they should fade away on their own within a month%26#039;s time

No comments:

Post a Comment