Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of pimple scars and marks left behind?

I have many small pimple scars over my cheeks and I wanna know how can I get rid of these scars. Also, how often should I shave because sometimes I cut my pimples and it worsens. Would you advice using Men%26#039;s Makeup when going out say on a date or does it make it worse.|||any scar product will get rid of it... try cocoa butter it worked for me....|||Make up can usually make your skin worse. I had scars on my face too from pimples and stuff. I went to see a dermatologist and he prescribed a daily face wash, followed by use of benzoyl peroxide and then I used Retina Micro and it made the scars fade significantly and also cleared up my skin|||Vitamin E Oil. Works wonders. And yes, use some make-up that won%26#039;t add oils to your face but instead prevent break outs. Any more questions or comments you can e-mail me! : ) Have a nice rest of your night!|||first is make sure those are scars and not yet an acne(the simple pimples which keep on coming back).





if it%26#039;s a pimple scar then try Lancome products or there are alot of other less expensive brands in the market too but i used one from Lancome before.it%26#039;s a spot corrector and it brightens dark spots and gives radiance at the same time.


try body shop and Loreal,they have some too.





male make-up or concealers are just for metrosexuals and women woudnt like your make-up staining their white dress during your date and make-out session so escape on the make-up. Spots are not just in outer layer of the skin so the treatment is better when u try to consider the deeper problem of it.


in in case you are metrosexual,you can use concealer and the best i%26#039;ve tried is Laura Mercier Secret Camuflage and you have to do abit of mixing to get the same shade of your skin,they have diff. shades to choose from and to apply it is gently tap it on your skin and dont rub.it work wonders for mu dark undereye circles too.|||as for the scars vitamin e works great, buy the tablets, bite the tip off an on clean hands spread a small amount on the bad areas. or they have cream ,now that helps with scars. I had bad acne an belive in vitamin e. Plus taking orally is also beneficall to u. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!BE real careful when shaving, try to go all around it,if you can. Lemons juice can be put on to kill germs. cold water to shrink the inflamation or i hear visine also skills the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment