Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars around my chest area?

i want to do it naturally too. i%26#039;ve had this scar on my chest for years now, and i want to finally get rid of it in a natural way.|||I agree with the others Vitamin E, but not oil. I would use vitamin E cream, it comes in a little green and white tub. You can get it at any chemist boots included but its behind the counter so you must ask. It%26#039;s a smallish tub but the cream is thick so you only have to use a little as it goes a long way. I used it when I had 3rd degree burns, massaging it into the scars every day and I can honestly say apart from one small scar nothing else is noticeable. It really does work. Good Luck.|||the best thing to cure scars is most likely vitamin E it comes in a purple bottle and the product its self is very thick and greasy so put it on ether right before bed or when you%26#039;re just going to be sitting around for a long time by the way you can find it at local drug stores:)


hope i helped :)|||Vitamin E oil will help. There are also scar fading products you can get at the pharmacy.|||rub vegtible oil on ur chest n film it n send it to me so i no what to say next

No comments:

Post a Comment