Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to reduce appearance of scars?

What is the best way to reduce the appearance of scars, like stretch marks, or acne scars. Preferably by use of a product, and hopefully not expensive.|||i promote the use of natural skin care products like aloe vera, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc...as well as natural and herbal soaps that are enriched with these products..


i have been using these products for years and I do not want to use anything else..


check out www.Djenebaskinsosoft.com





contact me, and i can give you lots of info...go to the contact us page and send me your email and then I will send you the info...


If you want a sample pack...let me know...i will send it to you..





you will have to use the product EVERY DAY..directly after your shower/bath you apply the 100% pure shea butter on the area with the strecth marks and scars..





If you don%26#039;t want to buy from me you can search for it but my prices may be lower... or you can contact www.madinaonline.com...


i get my products from them and www.broadworldfragrance.com


|||Yeah, mederma%26#039;s pretty good but it pretty much uses onion extract to make it. I had a friend who just took a thin membranous layer of an onion and put it over her scar every night and it faded a lot quicker. |||I had bad acne scars then i started using avons fade and acne peel it works.My skin has never looked so clear and i havent had a pimple since i started using it:)|||For stretch marks I would say cocoa butter and for acne scars and stuff like that, liquid vitamin E.|||Mederma? It%26#039;s suppose 2 b a great product 4 scars!|||Makeup or like the scar removal lotion type thing

No comments:

Post a Comment