Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good way to make scars smaller or go away?

I was wondering if anyone knows of anything one can do to get rid of scars or make them smaller. I know about creams for scars and such, but I mean is there anything homeopathic or and trick of making them go away? I%26#039;m looking for something along the lines of %26#039;chicken soup cures a cold%26#039;. So (this is not true I don%26#039;t think) for example, maybe something like %26#039;putting lemon juice on scars makes them less%26#039;. Does anyone know of anything like that that actually works?|||Aloe Vera, You can get that from the Aloe plant. You will obviously have to break open the plant with a knife and such. You just dab it on the scars.|||cover it up with clothes or you can use mederma on it





its a cream that you apply on for bout 6months and most likely your scar will fade

No comments:

Post a Comment