Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I hide small acne scars on my face with makeup?

I%26#039;m 16 and I have clear, tanned skin on my face except I feel insecure when I go out without makeup on because i have acne scars from when I was younger. How can I hide them with makeup and still have a fresh-looking face? I don%26#039;t want it to look like I wear a lot of makeup. |||you can use a spot clearing product like clinique%26#039;s


post blemish formula, which claims to fade acne


scarring and discoloration.





while you use that, you can use a somewhat opaque


spot concealer like Make Up Forever%26#039;s camouflage


concealer, which covers acne (or scarring) without


looking cakey, or MAC%26#039;s compact concealer with spf 35,


which can cover birthmarks, acne (and scarring), moles,


and even tattoos.





hope it works out!|||don%26#039;t wear a lot of foundation as it will make your face look gross and cakey. i suggest using a tiny make up brush and putting on a little bit of concealer over the scar. just enough to cover it and then use a light powder to go over it with.


there are more tips on this site!:


http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/acnesca鈥?/a>


good luck!:)|||baremierals foundation will help cover acne and also help improve it. it looks natural on the face as it is made of minerals|||There%26#039;s medicine to treat it so you dont have to wear makeup.


Take alook around riteaid/brooks/cvs.


|||concealer.. and powder overtop to set it.|||try concealer!


it%26#039;s great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment