Monday, April 26, 2010

How long does it take for breast augmentation scars to heal?

I just got my breasts done through the nipple and I am wondering how long before the scars fade?|||My scars took years to fade. Rub vitamin E on them and take vitamin E supplements too. Good luck.





-S|||great question! since we are in the same boat, I had my surgery 2 weeks ago. Cut was made at the crease under my breast. I have been told that vitamin c speeds up process of healing also eating protein. As for lotion, I will ask my doctor when I go for check up, Im still wearing a surgical tape.|||It%26#039;ll take about a year for it to really fade. If you%26#039;re healed up (no scabs), you can try the silicone strips, those are awesome! You can find them on ebay pretty reasonably.

No comments:

Post a Comment