Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can i use to make my scars dissapear?

I have a lot of old acne scars and i want them to fade. I want something i can use or make at home(like common household supplies). Also, do you any ways to shrink my pores and remove my black heads?(household supplies pls) :D|||bio-oil is wonderful! I have an old scar on my knee, and I%26#039;ve really seen a difference. I would imagine, it would also work on acne scars. You can use ice cubes to shrink your pores. Simply slide an ice cube on a clean face, before you apply your makeup. Your makeup will be flawless.|||Mederma works wonders on scars! I had several surgical scars that you can barely see now. Its about $20 a tube, but well worth it! ( You%26#039;ll porbably only need one tube for everything)|||i heard that Bio-Oil works good (im thinking of buying it since i have scars too)... u can buy it at shoppers drugmart

No comments:

Post a Comment