Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get rid of scars fast?

I have scars on my legs and I don%26#039;t know how to get rid of them. Third term for my school started today and this term I have health but next tern I have gym. That means I will have to wear shorts and I am just too self conscious. How can I rid my scars by next term?


Thanks you for any answers!|||break open vitamin E capsules and rub the Jell on the scars|||coco butter is good for not completely removing


but more like fading marks that you dont like





also.


the more you are out in the sun


the less likely you will be able to see your scars





there are creams and stuff that youc an put on your scars to fade them





but nothing that will get rid of the completely..|||Try talking to your teacher about your concerns and see if you could wear pants?





There isn%26#039;t really a quick fix for scars that I know of.





Or, some long socks? Depending on how far up the scars are.


Flesh coloured tights?





There is some kind of flesh type make up that can be used to cover scars/stretch marks etc. but I don%26#039;t know a lot about it.|||You can%26#039;t.


For scars to improve it takes time and a little help.


I have a few scars myself and I have used many things. Most creams just don%26#039;t work. At least not for me. But my scars improved a lot thanks to silicone scar sheets. They became less red, less thick and softer.


You can find more info about this on my Squidoo page.|||i use %26#039;erase%26#039; but its a locally made scar remover.. it is very effective and safe..


if u can enail me ur address i can send u a bottle. in ur currency it cost $1 for a 50ml pack.|||Sand paper

No comments:

Post a Comment