Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of bacne scars?

My class is planning on taking a beach trip in mid-April.


I want to get rid of my bacne scars before then because it would be embarassing to walk around the beach shirtless.





The trip is a good 5 months away, how do I clear up the bacne scars before then?|||here are things you can do, depending on the types of scars, raised, ice-pick or depressed fibrotic. But they are not over-the-counter. You should be talking with a dermatologist. There are things such as lasers, dermabrasion, chemical peels


and more.


Try looking at this page for more info.


http://www.healthyu-skin.org/acne_scars.鈥?/a>


Good luck|||Please check out one of the links on my page (by clicking my icon first) as I am unable to post them here for unknown reasons. They will help. Good luck.|||i would suggest a trip to the doctors to discuss this problem. i feel there will no no quick solution which you are looking for. But i have heard that there are some items on the market which help reduce scarring and stretch marks (i think its a cream)...they should be available from your local chemists.





anyway...i bet your friends wont even notice your scars... they will be too busy looking at all the %26#039;totty%26#039;





i hope you have a great time...life%26#039;s too short :)|||mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment