Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars?

My forehead has a lot of redness from past acne scars and other factors. I don%26#039;t actually have much acne at all, but scars from past blemishes are still on my forehead.|||For me, pure Vitamin E oil (won%26#039;t clog pores), and Edgar Cayce%26#039;s Castor Oil (from Vitamin store, not drug store). I would apply a thin layer at night on scars, and watch the scars slough off over time. Depends how deept the scars are that will determine how long.





Also, Success Fade Cream works, but at night only, a sunscreen is needed to protect skin during the day while applying this cream (we should be wearing sunscreen anyway!).





During your face cleaning, don%26#039;t forget to exfoliate your skin, at least once a week, this will speed up the skin renewal process. Look in the face cleansers section for an exfoliator, or one that has both cleanser and exfoliation.





Best wishes!|||Wow I really enjoyed this question it was puzzling me so much because i have acne so i want to see the possible choices of answers neede!!! =) Report Abuse
|||try bio oil. i hear its really great for that|||laser

No comments:

Post a Comment