Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of ingrowns and their scars?

I%26#039;m African-American so I have really thick and curly hair. After shaving my lower stomach, I%26#039;ve been getting nasty ingrowns and scars! Ive trid exfoliating and this cream that I got at a pharmacy. They%26#039;ve reduced the ingrowns but the scars are horrible and prevent me from wearing a bikini! Help!


PS: no description please on why ingrowns happen cause I know that. Thank you so much!|||i have that same problem. use ambi fade cream or fair and white.|||Try buying a scar cream from your local pharmacy. The more silicone in it, the better. Also moisturize with 100% shea butter. If after 3-4 weeks you don%26#039;t notice any improvement at all, then consider going to your doctor and ask for prescription strength skin bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment