Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of small facial scars?

I have a few scars on my face from scratching pimples (I know, not a good idea). They are basically discolourations, not very noticeable, but I want them gone. What can I do to make them disappear?|||use tea tree oil. its sold at trader joe%26#039;s for $6-9. it erases scars and also evens out skin tone





make sure the toner ur using has glycolic acid [it erases scars]. clean%26amp;clear cooling daily pore toner has glycolic acid in it.





try witch hazel or rosehip oil





mine are discolorations too and not very noticeable but they still piss me off. you should email me [secretivemistake] so we can discuss ur regime and such [=|||Try Mederma it works pretty good if you use it daily.|||use a fading cream. I know that the Palmer%26#039;s Cocoa Butter people make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment