Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of scars and how long does it take?

I have a few scars on my arm and I kinda want them to fade away, but its not really happening. Any ideas?|||Buy Mederma, you have to put it on the scars three times a day and depending on how big it is and how long ago you got it it could take three to six months for it to fade away. I have used it and it works really well. You can%26#039;t even notice the scar I have unless I told someone and they looked really closely.|||VITAMIN E OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best thing for scars, buy vitamin E oil for the skin. You should be able to get this at Wal-Mart (I did). It only costs about $5 too! I put vitamin E oil on my skin everynight, it is a good anti-aging serum b/c as it clears up scars it also improves the skins overall health in general (elasticity, complexion, wrinkles, brightness). Many beauty products have vitamin e oil in them and they are expensive!!!!!!!!!! Buying just plain vitamin e oil and putting on your skin is MUCH MORE BEFEFICIAL!!! People just don%26#039;t know it b/c make-up companies want to make money on their products, try it yourself and find out! Warning though: it is verrrry oily so you wont want to put it on in the day time and you cant wear it under your make-up. You have to take your make-up off at night and wear it to sleep and put something on your pillow (a towel) so that you dont get it on your pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment