Monday, April 26, 2010

How long after I finish Accutane, can i do Microdermabrasion to reduce my scars?

I finshed Accutane a month ago, when can i do Microdermabrasion?|||I don%26#039;t really know much personally but this link have some videos that will help you understand and get the best out of your skin. Click on the %26quot;Beauty%26quot; link after you click this----%26gt; http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/鈥?/a>|||I%26#039;d have to agree with Jaiyana. I was on 80mg/day for 6 months. It took at least 90 days for my skin to feel %26quot;normal%26quot;. My accutane journal might help you - http://www.acnetreatmentjournal.com/Accutane-Journal/index.htm. Good luck! Report Abuse
|||I%26#039;ve been on accutane for 7 weeks now, and after my first monthly checkup, my doctor recommended a microdermabrasion. I was confused because it said you shouldn%26#039;t have any cosmetic procedures done while you%26#039;re on accutane, but she said it doesn%26#039;t matter. I trust her. I would get a chemical face peel every two weeks / one months before, and I think those are much better for getting rid of scars. Microdermabrasions are more for when your skin doesn%26#039;t have an even texture. You can go already, if you want! Although.. when I started going to this spa, I had to fill out a bunch of papers asking about any other medicine I was on and accutane, which I wasn%26#039;t using then. I think it%26#039;s about six months if they won%26#039;t let you, but my family doctor is also a dermatologist and she said she could perform it on me. This is getting lengthy.|||ooo, hun I used Accutane also, and I have been told by doctors to wait at least 6 months to a year.. However long you were on Accutane, is how long you should wait... And you definitely want to wait... It will cause scars if you don%26#039;t.. I had my tattoo removed 6 months after being on Accutane.. and it caused scars... SO WAIT!!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Microdermabrasions is when your skin does not have a uniform texture. You can go, if you want! Although the.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete