Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make cuts and scars less noticeable?

It%26#039;s almost summer and I want to be able to wear short sleeves, but I don%26#039;t want everyone to see the cuts on my arm. I know I can%26#039;t make them go away entirely, but does anyone have any ideas how to hide them besides a long sleeve shirt?|||if you are a cutter and are inflicting these scars on yourself, please get the necesary help. someone i care for very much does this and it hurts to know she has so much pain inside and she cuts to release it. long road to recovery but you can stop!|||You can buy Mederma at any pharmacy. It helps to reduce scars, and makes them almost invisible.|||You know baby girl , if you dont help yourself you wont get help from others





edit:matter of fact, im not quite sure one deserves help from others if one never helps himself|||bio-oil. it gets rid of stretch marks, scars etc|||Don%26#039;t you love how you ask a simple question and get a psychiatrist?





I agree with previous answers, mederma is good, there are several others in your local pharmacy but they are all quite pricey. If the cut has not healed yet first stop picking at it, then use either Vitamin E or Neosporin, do not use a band aid as they help against infection but slow healing by not letting moisture out of the wound. If none of these work then just use a simple skin colored makeup to cover it up, I know nothing about makeup but my wife made me use some of that skin colored crap to cover up a black eye I had for a meeting at work, I won%26#039;t make up a story and say I got in a huge fight or something, I actually got drunk, passed out and smashed my head on a coffee table and pissed my pants. Too much information huh?|||There is a product called scarfade. There is also a website that you can go to and read about scars.Both are listed below.On the second website I list,just go to that site and type scar in the search box.|||just watch tv - cuz i see that commercial everyday lol








and stop being emo|||if you want a quick way, go to a dermatologist and within to sessions, you can get rid of the scars with a chemical peel,|||I hear that rubbing vitamin E on the cut helps. I know you can get it in a gel/liquid pill form and rub it on, but I dont know where.|||i%26#039;m not sure of the brand name but you can get a concealer that is especially made for covering scars. it should be available at any pharmacy/chemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment