Monday, April 26, 2010

How to minimize or diminish childhood scars without surgery?

I have childhood scars on my legs that makes me very self conscious to wear skirts, dresses, shorts etc. so I don%26#039;t wear them at all. When summer comes around I%26#039;m stuck in pants! Does anyone have any remedies on how to minimize or help diminish childhood scars? And please no sarcasm!....|||ok so I use a High Potency Vitamin E Cream on both my son%26#039;s various childhood scars. I find it works great at reducing the scars.


It wont make them vanish tho, a good false tan or body make up might help to give you your confidence back.


If the make up n use your doctor can recommend good Cosmetic Camouflage make up that is used to cover badly scared people.


But just remember that nobody is perfect, we All have imperfections, we%26#039;re all different and beautiful with it!!|||there are some great products you can use. i suggest something called bio-oil. its light and smooth, really helps reduce scarring. i had terrible stretch marks on my hips, and scarring to my left hand after childhood incident which is really reduced since i started using this stuff. ask your chemist what they suggest too.|||There are plasters one can purchase to alleviate scarring, but I think the scar needs to be less than 3 years old if I am not mistaken.


Your best bet is to visit a dermatologist and ask him if there is anything that can be prescribed which would really help as you only want to consider cosmetic surgery as a last resort.|||You can lighten them up to match your skin tone using


papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Rub vitamin E oil on them every day. It made my scares not near as noticeable. You can buy it at any pharmacy or grocery store.|||put black stockings or legings n just rock on with anything. dats the way i used to do when i had got mark from a bad injury.





Massage with vitamin E oil every day


good luck dear|||i belive coca butter really helps!!!|||buy Cebo de macho... it works wonders on scars.|||http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment