Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can you reduce the appearance of scars?

I%26#039;d love any way to reduce them after they%26#039;ve healed (like months), but I%26#039;m guessing that%26#039;s not possible... So I mostly need to know what to do right afterward. Is there any kind of cream that would legitimately help, or some special way of treating them?





I%26#039;m talking about deeper cuts, decently wide (the width of a standard kitchen knife)- not scratches. Don%26#039;t know if that makes a difference :)





Thanks!|||A lot of people have success using Mederma. It%26#039;s a cream you can find at a local pharmacy. The funny thing about it is it%26#039;s made from onions, but seems to reduce scars - new or old. Good luck!





http://www.mederma.com/aboutMederma.html|||I have heard that vitamin E capsules are very good. Break them open and let the juice run out on the scar and rub it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment