Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the most effective remedy for scars?

I have a lot of scars and spots on my legs because of mosquito bites I got when I was younger. I get really consciuos about them. I%26#039;ve tried different products available in the market but none worked.|||Mederma works the best!|||Merderma works ok, it%26#039;ll take awhile for you to see the results, like 3-8 weeks depending on how old the scar is. But i wouldnt reccomend it because it sorta made my skin itchy.





you should look up bio-oil, its a great oil for any kind of scars, acne, etc. you can get ti over counter at drugstores or wal-mart|||there are multiple remedies to this problem





try


-rubbing a clove of garlic to the scar for a few minutes over a week or so. the scars (especially dark ones which feel like a tiny bump) will become fainter and smaller





- liquid vitamin E (also good for the hair)





- aloe vera and propolis cream; not only for scars, its a good moisturizer and very soothing|||Vitamin E. Buy the gel pill kind and just poke a hole in one and rub the liquid on your scars. Keep doing it and the scars should fade. I%26#039;m not sure if they will completely go away if they are really old. But if you do this with any fresh cuts, you will never scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment