Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I remove purple scratch scars on my legs?

Recently my thighs have had purple scars from scratching my legs. I%26#039;ve never really noticed any of them until recently. I know that I used to scratch my legs from pure itchiness, no injuries, bites, burns, etc. I%26#039;ve already looked on google but none of the results are relevant to my situation. The scars are numerous but small and noticeable especially against my light skin. Is there any over the counter treatment I could take to fade the scars or away? If not, what course of action should I take? Thank you for your help.|||Vitamin E and Aloe work good for scars and stretch marks. All that jazz. If I need something healed right away I%26#039;ll go to the local drug store and buy vitamin E capsules, poke it with a tack and squeeze it onto the problem area. Works within a week

No comments:

Post a Comment