Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my old scars disappear faster?

I%26#039;ve had a scar for almost two years now- it%26#039;s big and kinda embarassing. There are a lot of %26#039;scar healers%26#039; on the market, but I don%26#039;t know which ones work. Does anyone have experience with these and know which work better? Also, are there any home remedy type things that might be cheaper than a store-bought cream?|||Gently rub coconut oil on the scars for a months or 2. Scars will fade or even disappear.|||Well, i have scars too and i cover it using makeup. i bought this compact makeup called %26quot;Cover FX%26quot;. it is 40$ plus tax. i live in Canada so i got it from shoppers drug mart. I am not sure where you live but im sure they sell it nation wide. Just google it. It it very effective for covering scaars. HOPE THIS HELPS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment