Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are ways to reduce appearance of scars fast?

I used to be a cutter, and I have a bunch of scars on my arms and legs. They are embarrassing and it%26#039;s pretty obvious what they are from... There is one in particular on my leg that is still pink and it has been over a year. I would like to try to go about this without having laser treatment because it is so expensive.|||Dab lemon juice on scars.|||Exfoliate and use loofahs, use moisturizers or topical (means applied directly and not through vitamins) creams with cocoa butter and vitamin e which help even skin tone. also try a product with 2% hydroquinone which is a skin lightener/scar reducer that i use for acne scars. depending on the brand it can be a little pricey. products with hydroquortizone reduce redness from many things including rosacea.


drink plenty of ice cold water. it has no taste (cause i hate water and room temp water has taste) and provides moisture to your body which helps your skin heal, look healthier, and become stonger. ofcourse it does a lot more too.|||I used Ambi discoloration fade cream and the dark spots were clear in about 3mos. I used the face cream, but i%26#039;m sure the body cream works, too! They have a whole system(body wash, lotion, fade cream)|||Bio Oil and Mederma. they will save your life..best products i%26#039;ve found. about $20 for Bio Oil and about $20 for Mederma. wal greens or wal mart|||I also use the Ambi Fade Cream. I only had a few acne scars but within the past couple of days I have seen really good results.





Peace,


Danny|||try bio oil|||u can put foundation or cover up on them, it%26#039;ll make them less visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment