Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best way of getting rid of scars from open heart surgery?

i have a 25 cm scar down my chest from open heart surgery. i like wearing tank and strappy tops but rarely do because i am embarrassed, also it stops me from going to to the beach or swimming. tips and tricks for helping it fade or get rid of it?|||use coco butter you can get it at almost any place that sells lotion my niece had heart surgery when she was a baby and that%26#039;s what we used on her shes 5 now and their are only to little dots left of the scar best of luck !! =)|||I have a scar from open heart surgery and am still looking for a way to make it less visible. If have any suggestions on how to cope with this please tell me cause im still super self conscious Report Abuse
|||im going to tell you the same thing i tell my future mother in law. wear your scar w/ pride. you are a survivor and you should be screaming about it! not everyone gets a second chance like you. scars are beautiful too. my F. mother in law is a beautiful woman, and i am sure you are too. dont be so worried about your scar. besides, im sure the other girls are too worried about them looking fat in their suite than you and you scar. wear it w/ pride :)|||My daughter just had thyroid surgery that has left a 4 inch scar across the bottom of her throat. She is using a product called Mederma(sp) with SPF. The SPF is super important because her doctor told her the scar will turn a permanent dark brown if exposed to too much sun. She applies it three times daily. It will take a while, but she says it is already working for her. Check it out.|||I would try Mederma.


You apply it everyday for 6 months, or for the quicker working type, everyday for 3 months.


You can buy it at any drugstore, or at Walmart.


It will drastically reduce the appearance of your scars.





I hope this has helped.


:)|||there is a cream that is called A+D it gets rid of burns,cuts,scrapes,dry cracked skin,chafed skin, and chapped lips. It basically gets rid of everything. My mom has a scar on her back and she put it on and its almost gone|||They do sell scar heal cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment