Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best makeup that will cover acne scars?

I have some old acne scars on my face and I need to know a good makeup that will cover them. I currently use CoverGirl but its like a liquid/powder in a compact thingy. It makes my skin look really oily. I don%26#039;t like it.


Can someone tell me a different makeup to try that will cover scars really well and not make my skin look oily?|||go to your MAC store or counter and get select cover up concealer, it is fanatastic it covered all my acne and scars it looked natural. Also use MAC%26#039;s select SPF 15 foundation it is great and gives a natural look then use MAC press powder to set it but you must buy a primer so that your makeup will appy evenly control oil and make your face makeup last. so try MAC%26#039;s prep + prime face.





hope I Helped |||Concealer - Cover Girl TruConcealer http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





Foundation - Neutrogena MIneral Sheers http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetai鈥?/a>





both used together cover scars/imperfections well together. and look very light and non oily. I have oily skin too with some pimples and scars and these products work great!





hope I helped :)|||Okay I know that this sounds totally weird, but it is an inexpesive way to cover them up without having to buy new concealer. If you put just a tiny bit of green eyeshadow on your scars and then blending it in with the concealer, it will hide them, you won%26#039;t even see the green. Its really crazy but my mom told me this secret and it actually works. |||MAC has a great line of foundations, I would start there. Just ask for some help and I am sure that they will take care of you. If that does not do the trick then there is a product called Dermablend that is made specifically for this but it is quite thick so if MAC will do it for you I would go with them first.|||1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


|||I%26#039;d recommend a foundation with a shade that matches your skin color. |||MAC studio fix and concealer and you need a primer.|||liquid foundation (match ur skin tone)


then add blush and u should look like you never had acne

No comments:

Post a Comment