Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the most effective and affordable ways to remove scars and stretch marks?

I gained a lotta weight FAST while I was sick and had to drop weight lifting at the same time, in result I have stretch marks in every direction on my body. I%26#039;m gradually losing the weight and regaining some muscle but I need help with the marks. I%26#039;m 20 now and because I was too busy being sick and keeping up with grades during high school missed out on stuff like dating and prom. I don%26#039;t only want to be healthy but look it too, unfortunately I have to also accomplish this on a student budget.|||girl get you some cocoa butter and rub it on everyday this is found at your local walgreens|||plastic surgery is painful way while LASER THERAPY is an easy one|||laser

No comments:

Post a Comment