Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can you do to get rid of old keloid scars?

I had horrible severe acne that left me with keloid scars. The nutritionist doctor said that after a year the keloids settle in and you can%26#039;t really do anything about it. I%26#039;ve had these keloids for about a year and a half to two years. What can i do or use on my keloids that will minimize their appearance or get rid of them?|||my ex brother in law had one on his back..they had it removed..you can have a doctor remove it..but his was from falling out of a tree..and with acne that will be most likely on your face..i would suggest a plastic surgeon for that if they can fix clef lips..they surely can do something about that..but it will not be cheap|||Click on the hyperlink below to watch a video clip about a keloid treatment method which combines surgical removal and radiation treatments with a 90%successss rate.


http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/gallery2/v/Video/Video+Logs+_VLogs_/keloids+and+scarring/R Report Abuse
|||I guess the address is too long. Just go to this web address http://www.lamfacialplastics.com . Then, click videos and in the search window type the word %26quot;keloid%26quot;. You want to watch the one entitled Radiation Treatment For Keloids (the third video). I hope this info is helpful Anna. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment