Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the fruits or herbs best for old pimple scars to be apply topically?

During my younger years, my pimple grows inverted. So, I need to go to the dermatologist to have it injected. Thus, it leaves pimple scars. I need to know all the home-made beauty tips on how this pimple scars can disappear. Is there any fruits or herbs that I can apply after washing to help my skin heal these pimple scars rapidly?|||Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||The best option is papaya, just apply it for 2-3 mnts on the affected area and you%26#039;ll find d difference !!!! Report Abuse
|||As a less abrasive alternative to benzoyl peroxide, the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel is the perfect way to reduce the redness and swelling of unsightly acne without harming your already delicate skin. The salicylic acid in the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel gently unclogs your pores and relieves all of your worst acnes nightmares while restoring your skin鈥檚 natural beauty. Really like this product also Zenmed products comes with 100% money back guarantee.|||Rosehip seed oil [Rosa Mosqueta] is excellent at healing scars and stretchmarks. I have used it and I could see the skin plumping up as I applied the oil to old scars. Try it, it really is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment