Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of pimple scars without changing my dark complexion?

I have tried to use fading cream on my skin, but that just left me looking pale,uneven and ill. I don%26#039;t have the time, precision or patients to individually spot each scar on my face.What do you recommend?|||cocoa butter.|||Try a professional chemical peel, or possibly laser treatment.|||Toothpaste and someone told me oatmeal.|||Have you tried those Scar Pads? You can get these from Curad brand, and other brands. The curad brand is called Scar Therapy, and you can buy clear pads or perhaps just only wear them at night. I got amazing results from these for both a scar on my hand and one on my nose!





I%26#039;m pale, so I don%26#039;t know about fading. As far as I know, they do not fade your skin. But I%26#039;d read the info on it first to be sure.|||There is a laser treatment expecially for dark complexions that works very well. Call a dermatologist in your area to find out more about it. Best Wishes!|||proactive does scar repair from acne and also clears current acne from appearing|||arbonne....it%26#039;s a great skin care system...if your interested contact me....I can help|||....to NOT loose your color, buy some vitamine E capsules, poke one open and apply it once a day for a week on to your affected skin. after a week, slow down a bit and only apply every other day. if you do see some irritation or no improvement, use lesser until you find a rhythm that works for your skin.|||nuy rosewater from a lebanese shop and put on face everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment