Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a product that is good for diminishing the look of scars?

I have tried Mederma, Prefer-On, and even old-fashioned liquid Vitamen E but neither of them seem to have worked. Is there anything else that could possibly work over time?|||Mederma, Aloe vera. and Bio oil are what I have had the best luck with but nothing is going to work overnight you have to give the products some time to work. Nothing is going to make them go completely awau|||Aloe Vera. Someone cut my face...long story in highschool. My father took an aloe vera plant and used the %26quot;liquid%26quot; from the plant on my skin. It really worked. I%26#039;m way older and have kids of my own and the scars are gone. Praise God. Try and stick to it. It will take time depending on the cause of the scars and where they are. Exfoliate 1x a week.|||try out some home remedies now....


try some fresh aloe vera gel...over the scars...


apply...lemon juice at night


try applying fine paste of nutmeg...mixed with some fresh milk...


take some warm milk...in cotton and apply on ur face and massage before goin to bed..at night...


or try some lemon juice mixed with milk cream...and massage it on ur face...


try out these and tell me...


All d best...!!|||bio oil, cocoa butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment