Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does any body know how to get rid of eczema scars?

I have some unsightly scars on my legs from eczema and I have been trying a lot of different ways to get rid of them but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Please help! Thanks!|||There is this all-natural product I was using for my daughter%26#039;s eczema


Apart from clearing it, it reduced her clumpy scars on legs- first thinned them out and then faded them- but it took quite some time, long after eczema on areas of body had gone-.





But they disappeared and this year she could wear shortskirts





Surestop for Eczema at www.Katuri.com|||I have suffered from eczema for years and have figured out a nice combo of products that have worked wonders for my skin. You can check it out here: http://budurl.com/n4d7 Report Abuse
|||Im not sure If It will work but you could try coco butter..|||nothing has worked for me I have scars on both my feet from eczema. I%26#039;ve tried bio-oil, spray tan, coco butter and it still looks patchy I guess I%26#039;m just going to have to life with it or see a plastic surgeon and see what they recommend or use makeup like those people who have severe burns use.

No comments:

Post a Comment