Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best treatment for getting rid of scars from pimples on your face? Something that works quickly?

I%26#039;ve heard so many different things but is there a shelf product in Australia that can help? I%26#039;m using Nivea face cleaner for men, and a clean and clear blackhead cleaner after I shower but I want to get rid of allot of teenage years of picking at my face. I want clean looking skin.|||Bio oil helps reduce the look of scars which is quite cheap and you can buy off the shelf. But it does feel quite oily. It%26#039;s available in most chemists.





I would try it though. http://www.bio-oil.info/





I would also recommend SILK PEELS.





I would recommend finding a Beauty Salon (they cater for BOTH women and men) and find one that offers Silk Peels. (I am in Australia)





The beauty Salon I went to had this treatement. A Silk Peel is basically they used this little vaccum sucking machine to clean your face. It sucks up blackheads/pimples/dirt/oil etc. completely safe, and not dangerous at all and doesn%26#039;t hurt. All you feel is a sucking motion on your face...(there is no peel or anything). I%26#039;ts great. After you get one done, you can feel you face and your skin DOES feel like Silk!!!! (hence why they call it that name). It used to cost me about $ 100 per session.





I have had some scars that i have, that have been reduced immensely, and seen photos of other people where it%26#039;s improved.





I%26#039;m not sure where you could get them from. Only a few beauty salons have it i think. But if you did some research I would definitely recommend it. I used to do a Silk Peel monthly in combination with my cleanser/mosituriser creams (I use dermalogica products).





Here I found from the place I go to what it says about the Silk Peel.





SilkPeel Dermalinfusion is the most advanced form of micro-dermabrasion available in the world today. It is a breakthrough treatment that combines non-invasive exfoliation with infusion of skin-specific solutions to improve and revitalize your skin. Benefits include:


Immediate skin improvement


A non-invasive technique


Simultaneous exfoliation, dermalinfusion, lymphatic, muscle and nerve point stimulation.


Specific solutions to address clients concerns


No down time


No peeling


No prior skin preparation time required


Fast and effective





Find out more:


http://www.4emed.com





|||I hate to have to say it but if you have bad scars the only treatment that will work is laser treatment. Creams will not work.|||Try vitamin E cream or oil however, it won%26#039;t work right away. The more IU%26#039;s in the cream the better. Ypu also may want to visit a Dermatologist. Good Luck !|||I don%26#039;t think there is a treatment for scars :S Except laser surgery





You could try make up xD?|||Mederma. its rely cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment