Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I reduce the appearance of scars?

I%26#039;ve had two serious accidents on my forehead. One scar i%26#039;ve had it twice on and the other was just once. I don%26#039;t feel good about my forehead and I want everyone to hardly notice it. What skincare, oil I can use to make them to never be noticed.|||I would use bio oil! Its awesome but before that use hydrogen peroxide to even out the skin tone, if its a scar that didn%26#039;t heal like normal skin, than Id first use salicylic acid it lets the body know that needs to be re healed. It will get red and peel but without picking at it, it will heal to normal skin surface.|||well make up will cover it but when u take it off u still see it well it depends what kind of scar it is but if it the one that have stitches it i can not help u but if it a scar that takes time to go away try fade cream or rub vinegar on it yea that sounds weird but it helps|||i have found that if you put 3g of salt in hot water and freeze it then the next day boil it leaving lid on pan and then wait for it too cool down then just gently rub all over and then rub cooking oil in sounds obsurd but it totally works. i had a HUGE scar on my stomach and this really worked..Good luck xx|||Use a 100% cocoa butter stick, and get a small vial of aloe vera gel or just pick up a small plant (you can go to walmart for all of this) then cut some of the plant off and extract the mucousy inside which is pure aloe and smear this on your scar everytime you can, then when you%26#039;re at home rub the cocoa butter stick on it as this will lift the pigment of the scar, but rub the stick on your arm or something first to loosen it up. Great Luck!!|||The cocoa butter stick really helps %26amp; you can get a scar cream called Mederma %26amp; use it for about 4 weeks.|||there are over the counter creams at wal-mart like mederma I think is how you spell it. It is with the band aids and bandages. I also have a scar that is noticable so I know how you feel. Its like thats the first thing they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment