Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How does one get rid of scars without spending a lot of money?

I hate spending money, but I also hate my scars. Any ideas on how to get rid of scars effectively but without spending a lot of money? I have a great many scars. Also, how can I prevent new ones?|||There are many things out there to get rid of scars and I have spent plenty of money thinking something might work. Had a child at 20, used vitamin E cream, didn%26#039;t work. I have used the patches, had surgery, blah blah...Honestly I am proud of my many different scars now. They are part of who you are and where you have been. I hope you can find peace and comfortability within your self to not be ashamed of them. Took me years to figure it out though. I am almost 40. Good luck to you.|||vitamin E cream|||Preventing new ones means not getting cut.





If you do get cut or scraped, keep it clean while it heals.





For burn victims, they SCRUB the wound daily to keep scar tissue from building up. That is very painful. Worse than the original burn.





There are many new products in drug stores with the band aids. These bandages used properly placed over a cut will help it to heal with minimal scarring.





Try this.. $30 for 12 week treatment:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





I have some scars on my face that were very visable 20 years ago that have faded over time as part of life . Time will help heal scars.|||scar zone with hoodia... get it from walmart|||Getting rid of scars after the fact is a little more difficult than preventing them in the first place, but simple vitamin e cream will help with softening them and evening out the colour.





Preventing cuts from scarring is a matter of keeping the wound clean, the cleaner you keep it, the less it will scar, washing with lukewarm water then application of antiseptic cream and a non water-proof plaster (band-aid, for any americans!) is the best way.





I cut my hands a lot at work (since I do a physical job and I don%26#039;t have any safety gloves) and the best way is the way i%26#039;ve described, also if you get frequent injuries you should go with the kind of plaster that you can cut to the required size.|||I%26#039;ve heard of some Chinese cream/powder that gets rid of scars right away. I don%26#039;t know what its called.|||well i think there is somethig you can get on the shelf and it gets rid of scars you can probly get it at like publix cvs wallgreens|||vitamin E

No comments:

Post a Comment