Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of facial scars caused by acne?

I had a really bad allergic reaction to some medicine that caused my face to have the worst breakout ever. 2 years later I have nothing but scars (a whole lot) left to show for the incident. I have researched a local dermatologist that offers a procedure that will remove them for around 3500. Is there a natural way to go about it.|||I used to have terrible acne scarring.


I use Palmers Cocoa Bytter Formula moisturiser.


It evened out my skin tone and made the scarring very much less noticeable.





I used to be able to see the scarring through make-up. Now I can%26#039;t at all.





It%26#039;s a miracle worker!





Also, when I first started using it, I put 2 drops of Bio-oil in the moisturiser. This might also help you.


Dont use too much though as it%26#039;s very oily textured and might cause acne to arise again.|||bio oil =]|||BUY SOME MEDERMA

No comments:

Post a Comment