Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of scars and marks of pimples on the face? What are the herbal/household remedies?

I am looking for certain herbal or household simple tips for erasing pimple spots and pits on my face. I want tips which give me quick results and are easy to use.|||Lemon juice. Seriously, cut a lemon in slices and keep them in the fridge. Everyday to twice a day rub the lemon slice on your face. You%26#039;ll see immediate results.


Let it sit like while you brush your teeth then wash off with a mild cleanser.|||If you are trying to get rid of old acne scars, and not actual acne then I suggest Dermabrasion. Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to %26quot;refinish%26quot; the skin%26#039;s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. Don%26#039;t let the word surgical scare you, its a simple process, and the only negative result is a littl e bit of redness for one day.





They also have home kits that they advertise on late night tv.|||Mint toothpaste drys out pimples.Try it,it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment