Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to fade acne scars easily?

I have acne scars on my forehead and chin. They aren%26#039;t indents or anything, just brown spots where my pimples used to be. Are there any simple homemade remedies or anything I can do to make them go away?|||http://expertpress.org/acne|||Hi friend,





I know what you are going through, I had really bad acne as a teenager that left me with tons of acne scars and it was so embarrassing. I didn%26#039;t have enough money for chemical peels or expensive treatments but after lots of searching I found a natural treatment that was within my budget and best of all IT WORKS! I totally recommend it to anyone who want to get rid of acne scars, check it out here http://www.cureacnescars.com/ its the ZENMED scar kit. hope this information helps and email me if you have any questions :)|||don%26#039;t use egg yolk. that person is pulling your leg. A band used to paint there face with that **** and they got pimply so ****** bad...


My brother 5 years ago was in a serious accident that sliced his arms pretty bad.


So ever since he%26#039;s been using scar creams. You can buy them any where, at any store or drug mart. They all work rather fine.|||try these tips they may help you http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/03/special-instructions-for-reducing-and.html|||You could try using egg yolk it%26#039;s really good and also it can make you have nice complexion.|||just try regular scar cream.. it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment