Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best thing for scars from cutting?

I have about 30 or 40 scars on my left arm from razor blades. Some protrude from my skin like mounds. Some are worse and some are not very bad at all. I am more concerned with the ones that haven%26#039;t flattened and still look very pink.





I have tried Mederma but I don%26#039;t think it helps much...





How can I help the scars flatten out and fade quicker?|||My dad has a scar that runs all the way across his chest from hitting a barb wire fence while dirt biking. He uses pure vitamin E OIL on it every day several times a day and it has gone down in size and faded a lot over the last 2 years. He buys a roll on tube of it and GNC stores here but before that he would buy the PURE E OIL in the capsules and pop them and rub it in. It just took a long time so he was very happy to find the roll on stuff. His scar was big, red and puffy after his surgery but it looks a million times better now. Good Luck to you.|||put rubbing alcohol on it, leave it be for about a day, keep it clean, and don%26#039;t cut yourself again.





the scars will heal, but you may not be able to get rid of all the scars|||Dumb emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment